Health Insurance Accepted at Urgent Care Center of Alameda, CA
Urgent Care Center of Alameda, CA Accepts Most Major Health Insurances and Offers Self-Pay Options for Patients Who Are Uninsured. Call (510) 241-4043 if you have Questions About Insurance or Payments. We Are Ready To Help You And Your Family Feel Better!
We don’t accept Kaiser or Medi-Cal. If we are not in-network with your insurance, we will bill them as an out-of-network provider as long as there is a billing office in the United States.
Alameda Urgent Care Clinic is In-Network with many insurance companies.
- Aetna: PPO or HMO (Brown and Toland and Alta Bates Medical Group)
- Affinity Medical Group
- Blue Cross: PPO or HMO (Brown and Toland and Alta Bates Medical Group)
- Blue Shield: PPO or HMO (Brown and Toland and Alta Bates Medical Group)
- Covered California Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Health Share
- Prime Health Care (PPO)
- Tricare Prime
- United Health Care: PPO or HMO (Brown and Toland and Alta Bates Medical Group)
We accept most insurances that have out-of-network benefit. We will verify all insurances to ensure you the best reimbursement.
Urgent Care Clinic of Alameda is NOW offering on site payment plan (please inquire about details) for medical emergencies.
We are proud to offer CARECREDIT for all services rendered at UCCOA.
URGENT CARE CLINIC OF ALAMEDA ACCEPTS AS PAYMENT METHODS:
- VISA/ MASTERCARD
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
SORRY WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS.